02 Oct Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 1 cup Cooked Shredded Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 4 ozs Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish
- 1/2 cup White Mushrooms
- 2 tsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the Spaghetti Squash in half and scrape out the seeds and loose strings of pulp, Sprinkle a tsp of oil on each side and spread it evenly.
3. Cook for 40-45 minutes to the consistency of spaghetti.
4. Use a fork to scrape out the squash into long strands and set aside.
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the garlic and mushrooms and cook until brown.
2. Whisk the chicken broth into the pan then add the heavy whipping cream, stirring constantly.
3. Once the sauce is hot add the cream cheese and the Parmesan cheese and mix until well combined.
4. Add the shredded chicken and cook for 5 minutes until heated through.
5. Stir in the Spaghetti Squash, salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Net Carbs 9.5