07 Oct 7 Day Keto Krush Challenge Kickoff & Meal Prepping!
Tomorrow starts our challenge! Are you ready? Food shopped, menu on the fridge, organized for the week? Awesome! Stop by the Facebook group to introduce yourself and let us know your health goals!
Make sure you weigh yourself as soon as you get up in the morning and take some measurements, chest, waist, hips and thighs.
Today is all about meal prepping for the week. Take the time to prep your food and it will make the week much easier and enjoyable!
1. Make the Egg Cups, wrap individually in saran wrap and freeze. To eat take one out and microwave it for 1 minute to heat up.
2. Make the Chocolate Chip Muffins and store them in a storage bag in the refrigerator. At breakfast take one out and microwave it for 30 seconds or cut in half and toast.
3. Hard boil 6 eggs, peel and store in a mason jar filled with water in the fridge.
4. Cut up your veggies and put into air tight containers to store in the refrigerator
5. Make the Chocolate Fat Bombs and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Throughout the week you will get emails with the day’s menu, exercise tips and health tips. I hope they help you to get closer to your health goals! I am available to answer questions, help with problems or just to support you in our Facebook group!
Take time out each day to exercise. You don;t have to go to the gym or do complicated routines. Just get up and move around. Take a walk on your lunch or after dinner. Do some Yoga or stretching. Park a little further than normal when going to the store. Take the flight of steps instead of the elevator. Little consistent things you can put into your daily routine to get started. Once you are moving more you can incorporate working out either at the gym or at home. There are a ton of things you can do to get a fitness routine started!
So excited to get started! To Your Success!